Steps to a Successful newbor session
1. Keep your newborn awake for 1.5 hours before the session if possible.
2. Wait to feed your newborn until you arrive.
3. Put your newborn in attire that is easy to remove upon arrival.
4. Bring diapers, pacifier, and bottled milk or formula.
5. Dress cool because the room will be extra warm so baby sleeps during session.
6. Be prepared for the session to take 1.5-2.5 hours. Babies can feel when parents are feeling rushed for them to close their eyes. Don't worry we will get the shots you desire.
7. Do not arrive with last minute ideas that are not communicated before session. Every session I lay out items or ideas parents have discussed prior to session. Do not show up with a guitar or man's size basketball the day of without prior discussion. Large items take extra preparation to ensure the studio is set up correctly and that the photo will be aesthetically pleasing.
8. I have recommendations for clothing vendors. Hand knitted fabrics, mohair fabric, lace, and lightweight but form fitting outfits are key to a beautiful photograph. I have colored wraps the photograph very beautifully if you do not have clothes for the session.
Headbands & bonnets included.
10 Edited digital Images.
Each additional image after the first ten is $10.
For custom packages email directly.
Full Newborn Session$350
Milestone packages vary depending on location, design, and age. Email directly on ideas and specify milestone age.
packages start at $200
Packages will be displayed in the near future.
packages start at $250